Complete Guide on Surrogacy For Infertile Couples
How to Fulfill Your Dreams of Becoming Parents
- Surrogacy allows you to fulfill your dreams of becoming parents.
- Understanding what goes into the surrogacy process can help you make the right decision.
- You can always reach out to a surrogacy professional to discuss your surrogacy options for infertile couples.
Experiencing infertility can be one of the hardest things you’ll ever have to go through. You’ve likely spent a lot of time and money trying to grow your family through a variety of infertility treatments. Every person decides to explore other options for different reasons and it can come with a wide range of emotions.
You’re not alone and it’s important to give yourself time to process your feelings. If you feel like you’re ready to explore other paths to parenthood, then here’s what you need to know about surrogacy for infertile couples.
To learn more about why people choose surrogacy for couples with unexplained infertility, contact a surrogacy professional online now.
Choosing Surrogacy for Infertile Couples
Before we get into the surrogacy options for infertile couples, it’s important to know that infertility is not your fault. The CDC reports that about 1 in 5 (19%) are unable to get pregnant after one year of trying. Most often than not, doctors are unable to determine the cause of infertility in a couple.
Know that plenty of people have experienced infertility and there are support groups that can help provide comfort during this difficult time. Before you choose surrogacy for infertile couples, make sure you’re:
- Ready for someone else to carry your child
- Able to stop fertility treatments
- More interested in parenthood than pregnancy
- On the same page with your partner about surrogacy
It’s normal to grieve the reality that you and your partner won’t experience a pregnancy that brings your child into the world like you envisioned. Take the time you need to ensure that you’re ready to pursue this path to parenthood. Talking to a surrogacy professional can help you decide if surrogacy is the right option.
What is Surrogacy for Infertile Couples?
Surrogacy for infertile couples is when you collaborate with a gestational surrogate to bring a child into the world. The surrogate will undergo the surrogacy medical process to carry your baby to term. A surrogacy professional will be there every step of the way to ensure you’re supported in your surrogacy journey.
With gestational surrogacy, the embryo is created using your egg and sperm or a donors using in-vitro fertilization. Once the egg is fertilized in the laboratory, the embryo is transferred to the surrogate. This means that the baby will be biologically related to you.
Below are a few surrogacy professionals you can contact to learn more about the medical process of surrogacy for infertile couples:
How Does Surrogacy for Infertile Couples Work?
Once you’ve determined that surrogacy for infertile couples is the right choice for you, here are some of the steps you’ll take on your path to parenthood:
- Step 1: Choose a reputable surrogacy agency that offers low wait times
- Step 2: Complete the surrogacy screenings with your agency’s support
- Step 3: Connect with a ASRM qualified surrogate
- Step 4: Sign a surrogacy contract
- Step 5: Start the surrogacy medical process
- Step 6: Confirm the pregnancy
- Step 7: Welcome your baby home
Take Your First Step Today
You’ve waited long enough to build your family. Let a surrogacy professional guide you toward fulfilling your dreams of becoming parents.
Ready to get started? Contact a surrogacy agency now to get free information.