Surrogacy Agencies in Idaho
If you are wondering how surrogacy agencies in Idaho can help hopeful intended parents and prospective surrogates pursue surrogacy in Idaho, you’ve come to the right place.
Contact us today to learn more about the surrogacy process in Idaho.
We will connect you with a surrogacy professional at a trusted surrogacy agency in Idaho that can provide you with a free consultation. If you want to find out more about surrogacy in Idaho before talking to a professional, continue reading.
What is Surrogacy in Idaho?
Surrogacy in Idaho involves intended parents, a surrogate, and surrogacy professionals.
The surrogate carries the intended parents’ baby to term, and once the baby is born, the intended parents assume full parental rights. Almost all modern surrogacies are gestational, which means the surrogate is not related to the baby. The baby is biologically related to the intended parents or donors (or both).
Why Work With Surrogacy Agencies in Idaho?
Surrogacy agencies in Idaho provide intended parents and surrogates with a surrogacy professional. This professional makes certain that your entire journey is handled safely and legally.
Although you can have an independent surrogacy in Idaho (surrogacy without an agency), we advise working with a surrogacy agency in Idaho.
If you’re looking for a surrogacy agency in Idaho to work with, you can start with this list:
- American Surrogacy
- A Host of Possibilities
- United Surrogacy
- Abundant Life Surrogacy
- Pacific Cascade Surrogacy
Surrogacy agencies in Idaho provide many essential surrogacy services in one place, including:
Surrogacy Partner Matching and Screening
Surrogacy professionals at surrogacy agencies in Idaho are experts at helping intended parents and surrogates match with each other. They do this by:
- Prescreening all surrogacy parties to ensure everyone’s prepared for the journey ahead. The screenings examine a person’s emotional, physical, and medical state. If you’re wondering how to become a surrogate in Idaho or if you can start the journey as intended parents, this is the first step.
- Helping each surrogacy party create a comprehensive surrogacy profile.
- Creating a comprehensive surrogacy plan that details everything each party needs during the surrogacy journey.
- And more.
Surrogacy agencies in Idaho that have shorter match wait times benefit surrogates and intended parents. For example, American Surrogacy has an average match time of 30 to 90 days. The agency can maintain these times by prescreening surrogates and intended parents, providing in-house marketing for clients, and keeping a 1:1 intended parent-to-surrogate ratio.
Surrogacy agencies in Idaho with comprehensive services also provide case management.
When you work with an agency like American Surrogacy, you can rest assured that your surrogacy specialist will handle all your surrogacy journey’s paperwork, scheduling, and more, so you can focus on your needs.
Surrogacy Support and Counseling
Another benefit of working with a surrogacy agency in Idaho is all the support you’ll receive from your surrogacy professional.
In addition to having 24/7 access to your professional, the agency you work with also can refer you to an outside counselor who specializes in infertility, surrogacy, etc.
Legal Help and References
For those wondering is surrogacy legal in Idaho, the answer is yes. And when you work with an agency, your professional will connect you with a trusted surrogacy attorney.
Each surrogacy partner will get their own surrogacy attorney who will create a surrogacy contract that will ensure:
- The surrogate receives fair base compensation for their time.
- The intended parents become the legal guardians of their child.
- Everyone is aware of the risks involved with surrogacy.
Transparent Surrogacy Fees and CompetitiveSurrogate Compensation
Surrogacy agencies in Idaho also help manage surrogate payments and handle all intended parent surrogacy payments.
- The Cost of Surrogacy in Idaho: Surrogacy in Idaho costs between $120,000 and $250,000. When you’re looking for a surrogacy agency in Idaho, try to look for an agency that offers a fixed-fee structure. This payment structure makes costs more predictable.
- Base Compensation for Surrogates: Most surrogates earn anywhere from $45,000 to $75,000 in base compensation. A surrogate can use this compensation however she wants. Surrogates also will receive reimbursement for their medical, pregnancy, legal, and surrogacy costs.
7 Steps of Surrogacy for Intended Parents and Surrogates in Idaho
Intended parents and surrogates throughout Idaho go through the following steps when going through the surrogacy journey in Idaho.
- Decide if surrogacy in Idaho is the right choice for you.
- Prepare for surrogacy in Idaho by undergoing surrogacy screenings, which include psychological and medical screenings.
- Match with intended parents or a prospective surrogate.
- Create a legal surrogacy contract with a surrogacy attorney.
- Begin the medical surrogacy process in Idaho (the fertilization and embryo transfer process).
- Confirm a pregnancy and get to know the other people in your surrogacy party via pre-delivery visits and OBGYN appointments.
- Welcome the baby and conclude the journey.
Next Steps to Working With Surrogacy Agencies in Idaho
Ready to get started? Contact a surrogacy agency now to get free information.