Surrogacy Agencies in Oklahoma
The simplest way for hopeful intended parents and prospective surrogates to have a successful surrogacy is to work with one of the skilled surrogacy agencies in Oklahoma.
Contact us today to learn more about surrogacy. We’ll connect you with skilled surrogacy professionals who will tell you everything you need to know about how surrogacy works in the state. In the meantime, keep reading to learn more about how surrogacy in Oklahoma works.
What is Surrogacy in Oklahoma?
After a few standard screenings, the surrogate will carry the intended parents’ baby. Once the surrogate gives birth, the intended family takes their baby home and assumes full parental rights.
Why Work With Surrogacy Agencies in Oklahoma?
Once you decide surrogacy in Oklahoma is right for you, choosing a surrogacy agency to work with is best.
Experienced surrogacy agencies in Oklahoma make the surrogacy experience easier and safer for everyone involved.
Surrogacy agencies in Oklahoma provide many surrogacy services in one place, including:
- Case management
- Legal references and help
- And more
If you decide to work with an agency in the state, you can start with this list:
Surrogacy Agency Benefits
You’ll experience many benefits if you choose to work with a surrogacy agency for your journey. The following are just some of the unique benefits that full-service agencies like American Surrogacy have:
- Fair Surrogate Compensation: Most surrogates earn anywhere from $45,000 to $75,000 in base compensation. Generally, first-time surrogates earn $45,000 to $50,000.
- Clear Surrogacy Agency Fees: Typically, the cost of surrogacy in Oklahoma is between $120,000 and $250,000. For reference, American Surrogacy offers a fixed-fee structure, with its fixed cost being $149,900. This covers American Surrogacy’s services, gestational carrier fees, and medical and legal fees.
- Predictable Match-Making Wait Times: Agencies with shorter wait times benefit surrogates and intended parents. For example, American Surrogacy has an average match time of 30 to 90 days. The agency can maintain these times by prescreening clients, using in-house marketing to promote clients, and keeping a 1:1 intended parent-to-surrogate ratio.
- 24/7 Support: American Surrogacy can provide surrogacy clients with continuous support from licensed social workers from the beginning to the end of their journey.
- Case Management: Pursuing gestational surrogacy in Oklahoma is easier when you work with an agency that provides comprehensive case management. Some services include financial management, outside professional coordination, and more.
How Much Does Surrogacy Cost in Oklahoma?
Generally, intended parents should expect to spend anywhere from $120,000 to $250,000.
When deciding which agency to work with, try to find an agency with a fixed-fee structure. For example, American Surrogacy has a fixed cost of $149,900. This fee covers its:
- Agency and case management fees
- Surrogate fees
- Medical and legal fees
The agency also offers a Parent Protection Fee covering variable surrogacy costs. This ensures that your surrogacy professional will help manage and keep track of your journey’s variable fees.
What’s the Cost of Becoming a Surrogate in Oklahoma?
When a prospective gestational carrier becomes a surrogate in Oklahoma through an experienced agency, they can earn a competitive base compensation package.
At an agency like American Surrogacy, first-time surrogates can earn $45,000 to $50,000, and experienced surrogates can earn $75,000. The surrogate can use this money however she wishes.
In addition to this compensation, a surrogate is reimbursed for her medical, pregnancy, surrogacy, and legal fees.
Is Surrogacy Legal in Oklahoma?
There are no laws regarding surrogacy in Oklahoma, but the state’s courts are generally favorable to the family-building choice.
Surrogacy contracts created by surrogacy attorneys can enforce surrogate compensation and protect the intended parents’ parental rights.
Surrogacy Steps for Intended Parents and Surrogates in Oklahoma
The following are the common steps intended parents and surrogates will go through when they work with surrogacy agencies in Oklahoma.
- Step 1: Decide whether surrogacy is right for you
- Step 2: Fulfill surrogacy screenings
- Step 3: Find a surrogacy match
- Step 4: Start the surrogacy medical process
- Step 5: Complete the surrogacy journey
The Next Steps to Learning About Surrogacy in Oklahoma
Ready to get started? Contact a surrogacy agency now to get free information.