Surrogacy Agencies in Missouri
Surrogacy agencies in Missouri employ professionals dedicated to helping intended parents and surrogates through this unique family-building option.
Reach out to us today if you want to discover more about the benefits of working with surrogacy agencies in Missouri.
We can put you in contact with a surrogacy professional at a surrogacy agency that can provide you with a free consultation. Keep reading to find out what surrogacy in Missouri entails.
Surrogacy in Missouri
Surrogacy in Missouri includes a prospective surrogate, hopeful intended parents and surrogacy professionals. The following are just a few of the helpful professionals that will help you on your surrogacy journey:
- Surrogacy agencies
- Fertility clinics
- Gamete donor banks (if needed)
- Surrogacy attorneys
How Surrogacy Agencies in Missouri Benefit You
Surrogacy agencies in Missouri help guide intended parents and surrogates during their surrogacy journeys. The surrogacy professionals at these agencies serve as your primary contact. They will handle everything on your behalf, including preparing and filing essential surrogacy paperwork.
Some of the best surrogacy agencies in Missouri offer these essential services:
- Support and counseling services
- Pre-screening and background checks
- References to other surrogacy professionals
- And more
The following are the surrogacy agencies in Missouri you could choose to work with:
5 Surrogacy Agency Benefits to Look Out for
The following are five amazing benefits that some of the most comprehensive surrogacy agencies in Missouri offer.
Surrogacy agencies in Missouri help intended parents and surrogates go through all the necessary surrogacy screenings. Your surrogacy professional will help you coordinate and schedule these screenings:
- Psychological screening
- Medical screening
- Physical screening
Try not to get too nervous about this part of the surrogacy process. Your surrogacy professional is here for you and wants you to succeed.
Surrogacy Partner Matching
Your surrogacy professional also can help you match with the perfect surrogate party. Also, when you work with surrogacy agencies in Missouri, you’ll likely experience short match wait times.
For example, American Surrogacy has a typical match time of 30 to 90 days. American Surrogacy can maintain these times by:
- Screening to make sure every intended parent and surrogate is physically, mentally and medically prepared to start the surrogacy process.
- In-house marketing thathelps intended parents and surrogates create profiles to attract the right match.
- The agency also doesn’t overload its waiting families list and has a 1:1 intended parent-to-surrogate ratio.
Choosing surrogacy in Missouri is simpler when an agency has your back. If you choose to work with American Surrogacy, your agency professional will provide continuous comprehensive case organization that includes:
- Financial management: This includes keeping track of surrogate compensation money in escrow, surrogacy- and pregnancy-related expenses, budgeting for the intended parents, and more.
- Outside Coordination: Surrogacy agency professionals can refer you to outside professionals (attorneys, local fertility clinics, etc.) whenever necessary.
- Primary Contact: These professionals act as the main point of contact for everyone involved in the surrogacy process, from the fertility clinic technicians to the intended parents, to help simplify the process.
Agency surrogacy professionals also can provide you with 24/7 support. Surrogacy agencies in Missouri, like American Surrogacy, can provide surrogacy clients with continuous support from licensed social workers from the beginning to the end of their journey.
Financial Certainty and Transparency
When you start your surrogacy in Missouri journey, choose to work with agencies with transparent fees and a competitive surrogate payment structure.
How Much Does Surrogacy Cost in Missouri?
The surrogacy cost in Missouri for hopeful intended parents is anywhere from $120,000 to $250,000. However, you can better understand the cost of surrogacy in Missouri when you work with an agency with a fixed-free structure.
American Surrogacy has a fixed cost of $149,900. This covers the agency’s services, gestational carrier fees, and medical and legal fees. American Surrogacy also offers the following:
- A Parent Protection Fee that covers any variable surrogacy costs.
- A surrogacy professional who will lay out and keep track of your journey’s variable fees (IVF fees, newborn expenses, intended parent travel, surrogate breast milk, outside counsel, varied surrogate experience and location, and additional surrogate mother insurance).
Compensation for Becoming a Surrogate in Missouri
If you’re curious about how to become a surrogate in Missouri that earns competitive compensation, make sure you work with an established surrogacy agency.
At an agency like American Surrogacy, first-time surrogates can earn $45,000 to $50,000, and experienced surrogates can earn $75,000. The surrogate can use this money however she wishes.
In addition to this compensation, a surrogate is reimbursed for her medical, pregnancy, surrogacy and legal fees.
Is Surrogacy Legal in Missouri?
Yes, surrogacy is legal in Missouri. But, to ensure that each surrogacy party’s needs are represented, the surrogate and intended parents will work with separate surrogacy attorneys.
Both surrogacy attorneys will work together to ensure that:
- The surrogate receives fair compensation
- The intended parents can establish their parental rights
- Each surrogacy party understands the inherent risks of surrogacy
- And more
Common Surrogacy Steps
All intended parents and surrogates in Missouri will go through the following surrogacy steps on their surrogacy journeys.
- Step 1: Decide surrogacy in Missouri is right for you
- Step 2: Choose to work with a surrogacy agency in Missouri
- Step 3: Complete pre-surrogacy screening
- Step 4: Find a surrogacy partner
- Step 5: Create a surrogacy contract
- Step 6: Complete the medical surrogacy process
- Step 7: Finish the surrogacy process
Next Steps Toward Surrogacy in Missouri
Ready to get started? Contact a surrogacy agency now to get free information.