Surrogacy Agencies in New York
This guide will tell you everything you need to know about how surrogacy agencies in New York help intended parents and surrogates like you.
You can get ahold of us today to find out more about surrogacy in New York.
We’ll help get you in touch with a surrogacy professional at one of the best surrogacy agencies in New York. These professionals are ready to give you a free surrogacy consultation.
What is Surrogacy in New York?
Surrogates (also known as gestational carriers), intended parents, and surrogacy professionals are all part of the surrogacy process.
The intended parents and surrogates choose to work together to bring a child into the world. After surrogacy partners decide to work together, the surrogate becomes pregnant through IVF. The embryo created in the gestational surrogacy in New York process is made with the intended parents’ (or donor/s’) gametes.
Why Work With Surrogacy Agencies in New York?
Surrogacy agencies in New York provide surrogates and intended parents with a helpful surrogacy professional. These professionals will ensure your journey is safe and legal.
This is a helpful list to start with if you are looking to work with one of the best surrogacy agencies in New York:
- American Surrogacy
- Surrogacy 4 All
- New York Fertility Institute
- The Chosen One Egg Donation Agency
- Surrogate Mother Solutions, LLC
Surrogacy agencies in New York are there to provide all the essential surrogacy services. This includes the following:
Surrogacy Screening and Partner Matching
Surrogacy professionals that work at surrogacy agencies in New York are experienced in helping intended parents and surrogates meet and match. Professionals do this by:
- Prescreening all surrogacy parties to ensure everyone’s prepared for the journey ahead. The screenings examine a person’s emotional, physical, and medical state. If you’re wondering how to become a surrogate in New York or if you can start the journey as intended parents, this is the first step.
- Helping each surrogacy party create a comprehensive surrogacy profile.
- Creating a comprehensive surrogacy plan that details everything each party needs during the surrogacy journey.
- And more.
Surrogacy agencies in New York also are experts at matching surrogates with intended parents.
All surrogacy parties benefit when a surrogacy agency has a shorter wait time.
For example, American Surrogacy has an average match time of 30 to 90 days. The agency can maintain these times by prescreening surrogates and intended parents, providing in-house marketing for clients, and keeping a 1:1 intended parent-to-surrogate ratio.
Surrogacy agencies in New York, like American Surrogacy, provide essential, comprehensive case management. This includes the following:
- The handling of surrogacy paperwork
- Assistance in scheduling important appointments and meetings
- And more
Surrogacy Counseling and Support
Another benefit of working with a surrogacy agency in New York is the emotional and practical assistance you get from your surrogacy professional.
Your surrogacy professional will provide you with:
- 24/7 assistance
- Outside referrals to counselors who specialize in infertility, surrogacy, etc.
Legal References and Helps
If you’re wondering, “Is surrogacy legal in New York,” or, “Are surrogacy contracts legal in New York,” the answers are yes.
According to American Surrogacy, “New York law allows intended parents, gestational carriers and their spouses to enter into enforceable gestational contracts, as long as they meet the requirements set forth by the law.”
This means that:
- Surrogacy contracts are legal.
- Surrogacy contracts are legal and enforceable.
- Intended parents can be their child’s legal guardian.
Transparent Surrogacy Fees and Competitive Surrogate Compensation
Surrogacy agencies in New York also help organize surrogate payments and intended parent surrogacy payments.
- The Cost of Surrogacy in New York: If you’re wondering, “How much doessurrogacy cost in New York,” it typically costs between $120,000 and $250,000. When looking for a surrogacy agency in New York, try to look for an agency that offers a fixed-fee structure. This payment structure makes costs more predictable. For example, American Surrogacy offers a transparent fixed cost of $149,900. The agency’s structure covers its services, gestational carrier fees, and medical and legal fees. It also handles all intended parents’ variable fees.
- How Much do Surrogates get Paid in New York?: Most surrogates earn anywhere from $45,000 to $75,000 in base compensation. At agencies like American Surrogacy, first-time surrogates earn $45,000 to $50,000. A surrogate can use this compensation however she would like. Surrogates also will receive reimbursement for their medical, pregnancy, legal, and surrogacy costs.
7 Common Surrogacy Journey Steps
Prospective surrogates and hopeful intended parents throughout New York go through these steps when they go through the surrogacy process in New York:
- Choose to pursue surrogacy in New York.
- Prepare for surrogacy in New York by going through surrogacy screenings.
- Match with your surrogacy partner.
- Work with a surrogacy attorney to create a surrogacy contract.
- Start the medical surrogacy process.
- Confirm a surrogacy pregnancy.
Welcome the baby and conclude the journey.
Next Steps to Working With Surrogacy Agencies in New York
Ready to get started? Contact a surrogacy agency now to get free information.