Surrogacy Agencies in West Virginia
Surrogacy agencies in West Virginia are experts at assisting hopeful intended parents and people interested in becoming a surrogate in West Virginia.
Contact us today to learn more about the surrogacy process in West Virginia.
We will refer you to a professional at a surrogacy agency that can tell you more about how surrogacy works. But, if you’d like to learn more about how surrogacy agencies in West Virginia can help you, continue reading.
What is Surrogacy in West Virginia?
The surrogacy process includes three surrogacy parties.
- Intended parents
- Surrogacy professionals
Nearly all modern surrogacies are gestational. This means that the surrogate is unrelated to the baby. The baby is biologically related to the intended parents or donors (or both).
You’ll likely work with the following professionals on your journey:
- Surrogacy attorneys
- Fertility clinics
- Surrogacy agencies in West Virginia
Why Work With Surrogacy Agencies in West Virginia
Surrogacy agencies in West Virginia are dedicated to ensuring you receive practical and emotional support through your surrogacy journey. These companies also will provide you with experienced outside professional referrals.
Many surrogacy agencies in West Virginia offer essential surrogacy-related services and resources, including:
- Support and counseling services
- Matching you with the right surrogacy partner
- Prescreening and background checks
- And more
If you’re still looking for a surrogacy agency to talk to, the following can tell you more about how surrogacy works within the state:
5 Reasons to Work With a Surrogacy Agency
One of the best ways to learn about surrogacy is to see all the vital services surrogacy agencies in West Virginia provide.
1. Surrogacy Partner Matching and Screening
Surrogacy professionals at surrogacy agencies in West Virginia help intended parents and surrogates match. They do this by:
- Prescreening all surrogacy parties to ensure everyone’s prepared for the journey ahead. The screenings examine a person’s emotional, physical, and medical state. If you’re wondering how to become a surrogate in West Virginia or if you can start the journey as intended parents, this is the first step.
- Helping each surrogacy party create a comprehensive surrogacy profile.
- Creating a comprehensive surrogacy plan that details everything each party needs during the surrogacy journey.
- And more.
An agency’s surrogacy professionals also are dedicated to helping you find the best surrogacy partner (for intended parents and surrogates) for your surrogacy.
Consider this when looking for an agency to work with: Surrogacy agencies in West Virginia that have shorter match wait times benefit surrogates and intended parents. For example, American Surrogacy has an average match time of 30 to 90 days. The agency can maintain these times by prescreening surrogates and intended parents, providing in-house marketing for clients, and keeping a 1:1 intended parent-to-surrogate ratio.
2. Case Management
Surrogacy agencies in West Virginia with comprehensive services also provide case management.
When you work with an agency like American Surrogacy, you can rest assured that your surrogacy professional will handle your journey’s paperwork, scheduling, and more, so you can focus on your needs.
3. Surrogacy Support and Counseling
Another benefit of working with a surrogacy agency in West Virginia is all the support you’ll receive from your surrogacy professional.
In addition to having 24/7 access to your professional, the agency you work with can also refer you to an outside counselor specializing in infertility, surrogacy, etc.
4. Legal Help and References
While there are no current surrogacy laws in West Virginia, your professional will connect you with surrogacy lawyers in West Virginia who can ensure your rights are protected.
Each surrogacy partner will get their own surrogacy attorney who will create a surrogacy contract that will ensure:
- The surrogate receives fair base compensation for their time.
- The intended parents become the legal guardians of their child.
- Everyone is aware of the risks involved with surrogacy.
5. Transparent Surrogacy Fees and Competitive Surrogate Compensation
Surrogacy agencies in West Virginia also help manage surrogate payments and handle all intended parent surrogacy payments.
- How Much Does Surrogacy Cost in West Virginia?: The cost of surrogacy in West Virginia is between $120,000 and $250,000. When looking for a surrogacy agency in West Virginia, try to look for one with a fixed-fee structure. This payment structure makes costs more predictable. For example, American Surrogacy offers a transparent fixed cost of $149,900. This covers American Surrogacy’s services, gestational carrier fees, and medical and legal fees. This agency also protects intended parents’ money and handles all their variable fees.
- How to Become a Surrogate Mother in West Virginia who Receives Compensation: Most surrogates earn anywhere from $45,000 to $75,000 in base compensation. At agencies like American Surrogacy, first-time surrogates earn $45,000 to $50,000. A surrogate can use this compensation however she wants. Surrogates also will receive reimbursement for their medical, pregnancy, legal, and surrogacy costs.
7 Steps to Surrogacy in West Virginia
Intended parents and surrogates throughout Idaho go through the following steps.
- Decide if surrogacy in West Virginia is the right choice for you.
- Prepare for surrogacy in West Virginia by undergoing surrogacy screenings, which include psychological and medical screenings.
- Match with intended parents or a prospective surrogate.
- Create a legal surrogacy contract with a surrogacy attorney.
- Begin the medical surrogacy process in Idaho (the fertilization and embryo transfer process).
- Confirm a pregnancy and get to know the other people in your surrogacy party via pre-delivery visits and OBGYN appointments.
- Welcome the baby and conclude the journey.
Next Steps to Working With Surrogacy Agencies in West Virginia
Ready to get started? Contact a surrogacy agency now to get free information.