Surrogacy Agencies in Wyoming
Surrogacy agencies in Wyoming are experts at handling the surrogacy process in the state.
Contact us when you’re ready to learn more about surrogacy in Wyoming.
We’re ready to connect you with surrogacy professionals who can tell you everything you need to know about surrogacy. But, continue reading to learn more about surrogacy in Wyoming and how agencies help intended parents and surrogates work through the process now.
Surrogacy in Wyoming
Surrogacy in Wyoming is when hopeful intended parents, a surrogate and various surrogacy professionals work together to bring a baby into the world.
You may work with these surrogacy professionals on your surrogacy journey:
- A surrogacy agency
- A fertility clinic
- A gamete donor bank
- A surrogacy attorney
- A medical team
What Surrogacy Agencies in Wyoming Do
Surrogates and intended parents often choose to work with a surrogacy agency. A surrogacy agency professional at an agency will help guide you through the process. A surrogacy professional is your primary point of contact during your journey. They will handle everything on your behalf.
If you want to work with the best surrogacy agency in Wyoming, you can start with this list:
Surrogacy Agencies in Wyoming Essentials
You’ll have access to extensive benefits when you work with a surrogacy agency in Wyoming. Some common surrogacy benefits include:
Benefit 1: Surrogacy Screening
Surrogacy agencies in Wyoming will make sure hopeful intended parents and prospective surrogates are ready for surrogacy.
An agency professional will help schedule and explain these essential surrogacy screenings:
- Psychological screening
- Medical screening
- Physical screening
All surrogacy screenings ensure you can safely go through the surrogacy process.
Benefit 2: Surrogacy Partner Matching
Surrogacy agencies in Wyoming offer matching services to intended parents and gestational carriers.
Wyoming agencies with shorter matchmaking wait times can serve all surrogate parties better.
For example, American Surrogacy has an average match time of 30 to 90 days. The agency can maintain this by:
- Prescreening: This ensures that every intended parent and surrogate is physically, mentally, and medically prepared to start the surrogacy process.
- In-House Marketing: This helps intended parents and surrogates create profiles to attract the right match.
- Ratio: The agency doesn’t overload its waiting families list and has a 1:1 intended parent-to-surrogate ratio.
Benefit 3: Case Management
Pursuing gestational surrogacy in Wyoming is easier when you work with an agency that provides comprehensive case management.
This is another way American Surrogacy helps hopeful families and gestational carriers. This surrogacy agency’s case management services include the following:
- Financial management of surrogate compensation money in escrow, surrogacy- and pregnancy-related expenses, budgeting for the intended parents, and more.
- Coordinating with outside professionals (attorneys, local fertility clinics, etc.) whenever necessary.
- Acting as the main point of contact for everyone involved in the surrogacy process, from the fertility clinic technicians to the intended parents, to help simplify the process.
Benefit 4: 24/7 Support
It’s also helpful to pursue a surrogacy journey with surrogacy agencies in Wyoming that provide 24/7 support during your surrogacy journey.
American Surrogacy can provide surrogacy clients with continuous support from licensed social workers from the beginning to the end of their journey.
Benefit 5: Financial Certainty and Transparency
The best surrogacy agencies in Wyoming have transparent fees and a fair surrogate payment structure.
How Much Does Surrogacy Cost in Wyoming?
The cost of surrogacy in Wyoming for intended parents ranges from $120,000 to $250,000. But, with a fixed-fee structure, you can get a better idea of the fees you’ll pay when you work with surrogacy agencies in Wyoming. American Surrogacy offers this benefit.
In addition to having a fixed cost of $149,900 that covers the agency’s services, gestational carrier fees, and medical and legal fees, the agency also offers:
- A Parent Protection Fee that covers any variable surrogacy costs.
- A surrogacy professional who will lay out and keep track of your journey’s variable fees (IVF fees, newborn expenses, intended parent travel, surrogate breast milk, outside counsel, varied surrogate experience and location, and additional surrogate mother insurance).
Surrogate Base Compensation
At an agency like American Surrogacy, first-time surrogates can earn $45,000 to $50,000, and experienced surrogates can earn $75,000. The surrogate can use this money however she wants.
In addition to base compensation, surrogates also receive reimbursement for the following expenses:
- Legal fees
Is Surrogacy Legal in Wyoming?
There are no formal surrogacy laws in Wyoming, which means with the help of an attorney, you can pursue surrogacy in the state.
According to American Surrogacy, “The only legal guidance available to intended parents and surrogates interested in surrogacy in Wyoming is the state statute that defines assisted reproduction and declares that the law regarding paternity also applies to maternity.”
A skilled surrogacy attorney can ensure that the following are addressed in your surrogacy contract:
- Risks and liabilities
- Surrogate compensation
- Responsibilities and expectations
- And more
Steps for Surrogacy in Wyoming
The following are the common steps gestational carriers and intended parents will go through when they work with surrogacy agencies in Wyoming.
- Step 1: Decide whether surrogacy is right for you
- Step 2: Fulfill surrogacy screenings
- Step 3: Find a surrogacy match
- Step 4: Start the surrogacy medical process
- Step 5: Complete the surrogacy journey
The Next Steps to Learning About Surrogacy in Wyoming
Ready to get started? Contact a surrogacy agency now to get free information.